Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sneak Peak





Well, the week has gotten away from me and I haven't even done one post :(

It's been crazy here, what with all the projects I'm working on and the fact that we're trying to pack up our house for our move next week. And I'm still trying to keep up with my resolution to not work all the time, so I just couldn't bring myself to sit in front of my pc for another minute to do a posting. There just aren't enough hours in the day.

I did just want to put these two sneak peaks up of two projects that I'm working on at the moment and having loads of fun with! I don't always get to as creative as I'd like to be, with all the corporate work that I do, but both these clients have given me free range to do my own thing and I'm enjoying it immensely. Hopefully I'll be able to post about the projects properly when they're finished, but that will still take a while. So, in the mean time, you just get these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment