Thursday, December 16, 2010

my new favourite thing



Yesterday, after much debate, I finally bought myself a Canon 50mm f1.4 lens and I'm completely in love with it already. I really want to get more into photography and, maybe one day, actually do some weddings. So I thought I should start purchasing some new equipment to play with. It's not the best and most expensive 50mm lens out there, but it's a great start and I'm already enjoying the difference it make to my photos.

Here are just a few I've taken so far.



Now I just have to go find some more subject matter as I think our dogs and my hubby are going to get sick of me snapping photos of them every few minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I are now just jealous. Worth every cent for you and Rudi aka Skoonseun - handsome devil! Excellent pics, Babes

    ReplyDelete