Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hart of Dixie



I've found my latest TV obsession, Hart of Dixie. I love this show for it's light entertainment, minimal amount of over the top drama, a lead character that I adore and a story line that leaves you feeling good about the world and optimistic about the people in it. Rachel Bilson is adorable. I usually very much dislike the lead characters on most TV shows, especially the girls, but Zoe Hart is strong, sweet and funny.

And then there's Lemon Breeland's wardrobe... She's your typical Southern Bell, but the stylists have injected just the right amount of quirkiness to stop her look from being too old fashioned. I'm a bit dress lover and I would die to have a few of the ones that she wears. Here are some of my favourites.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment