Friday, October 1, 2010

the nanny notebook



I'm so excited! I've been working for months on this fab project for the wonderful Julie Kemsley and it's finally gone to print. In a nutshell it's "The ultimate communication tool between parent''s and their baby's nanny, granny, godparent, au pair or babysitter!!". I had a lot of fun working on it and it's not over yet, but it's so great to see something you've worked so hard on turn out so well.

For more info or to order The Nanny Notebook go here.

Or join the facebook group here.

4 comments:

  1. I am incredibly proud … of you for your ultimate creativity, of Julie for the concept and for being such a splendid client and of Trident for pulling all the stops out at the last minute. Congratulations on a real labour of love!

    Your very loving mother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, it's lovely. I want one, even though I'm not a mother...or a nanny!!! Great Job, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :). It was a lot of hard work, but I'm thrilled with the end product

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie you did such an amazing job and really turned the project into something magical that everyone is blown away by! We are going to do more big things together in the future I am sure :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete