Saturday, April 3, 2010

1 more week :D



This time next week I will be arriving at the Royal Hotel to marry the most amazing and wonderful guy! I can't believe it's almost here! I'm so excited! I need to stop ending each sentence with an exclamation point!

We finally finished work yesterday and now I can focus on the last few things that have to be done before our big day. I must say most of it is already done thanks to my great co-ordinators and my lifelong habit of never leaving things to the last minute.

This coming week our house is going to be filled to the brim. Rudi's best man is arriving on Sunday, with his wife and another of our friends and then my maid of honour and her family are arriving on Tuesday, so it's going to be a fun filled week.

I'm determined to relax this week and just have fun. No Stressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment