Saturday, July 17, 2010

my new office



All the dreams I have for a stunning home office are unfortunately dampened by lack of space and money. Hopefully one day I will have the square meterage and the cash to create my perfect little haven for doing all m super duper creative work in. But, for now, I have to work with what I've got.



I can't be too negative though, as our new office in the new place we're renting is a major step up from the our old home office. I actually have light, a nice desk and some nice shelving above my laptop where I can display all my little nick-knacks and things that make me happy. We've only been here for 2 weeks and I'm sure with a little time and creativity I can take my little corner from good to great.



I even have a lovely rosemary bush outside my window with lovely little purple flowers *smile*. It really is a happy little place.

No comments:

Post a Comment