Thursday, March 10, 2011

date night at tuscany beach in camps bay



I think I've mentioned before that Rudi and I try to do date night every week. Well, for the last couple of months it hasn't really been happening every week, or every two weeks for that matter. Actually, it hasn't happened in a while. We've just been so crazy busy and I know that the whole point of date night is to make time for each other when we are so busy, but we've just been really bad about it.

So Rudi, the wonderful man that he is, decided to put a stop to this and took me out for date night to camps bay. I had lovely sushi and even ordered a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster (thought I'm sure it wasn't as awesome as the ones in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It was really great to just get away from the house and work and spend some time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment