Sunday, September 12, 2010

clouds



I just love these 10 whimsical cloud shaped items. They make me feel light as air :)

1. Cumulus Shelves by Carl Hagerling and Estela Lugo
2. Coffee Table Set
3. Salt & Pepper shakers by Monkey Business
4. Cookie Cutters by Herriott Grace
5. Chairs found at Design*Sponge (you'll remember my post about them here)
6. Faux Sheepskin Rugs (another item that I've already posted about here)
7. Marshmallows
8. "Every cloud has a silver lining" Print
9. Wooden cutting board/plate by Snug
10. Concrete pendants from etsy

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of having the things on photos 6 and 7!
    By the way, I'm soooo happy you liked my blog!!! I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post, but... Thank you for your suggestion. I had a quick look at that site and one of the pictures there is the subject of my latest post! Thanks a lot for your nice message and for your support!!!

    ReplyDelete