Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my kindle



Look what my wonderful husband bought me for my birthday!

It arrived here today, and though it might me more than a month before my actual birthday, I couldn't wait to open my package and Rudi couldn't wait to give it to me. So it's a super early gift. :)

I keep being amazed at what the screen looks like. It's not like anything I've seen before and it read really easily (which is obviously the idea). Now I just have to start downloading some books.

My first purchase off amazon.com was "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this book and I'm just feeling like the title would be a very good way for me to live right now. Don't get bogged down in all the trappings of our society, just remember what's important.

Anyway, here is to many hours of pleasant reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment