Thursday, September 2, 2010

fab framed photos and art


{framed art on shelves}


{lots of different framed things on the same wall}

I'm loving these two decor trends that seem to be popping up everywhere. If you're like me and you have a hundred beautiful photos and designs that you want to display in your house, these two options work great. There's not more sticking to the traditional "one or two things per wall" and the look is modern and eclectic at the same time.

Once day when Rudi and I own our own house, and therefore can drill as many holes into the walls as we like, I want to try both of these ideas out. I especially like the different frame idea for above our bed, instead of having a headboard. Till then I'll collect all the examples I can find to keep me inspired.





No comments:

Post a Comment