Monday, September 13, 2010

Shopping in Long St, Mansions in Camps bay, Street Fairs in Muizenberg & Lunch in Kalk Bay


{funky buildings - love the colours}

I decided to walk around cape town a bit on Saturday (while my love played games). Long street is always fab.


{Still Life - one of my fav shops in town}


{gotta love the pink candy stripes | I'm dying to stay in one of the airstream trailers at the Grand Daddy}


{cape town is so colourful}

Then I took a drive around Oranjezicht, just to admire the houses.


{I would love to own any of these 3 houses in Oranjezicht}

And then off to Camps Bay for some more property spotting.


{Crazy expensive houses and their crazy beautiful views}

I drove up one of the side streets looking for a nice vantage point to take some photos from. I came across these two houses. The house on the left cost R100 000 000!!! Can you believe it. The one next to it costs R44 000 000. Just as unbelievable. Where do people find the money?

Sunday my mom and I went off to Muizenberg to walk around a street fair I'd read about. Very interesting little street, lots of cool shops and strange people.



{Muizenberg Street Fair }

{cool things to buy}

{very strange house - who has a land rover on their front stoep?}

{pretty wooden houses}

We then went off to Kalk Bay to browse around the shops and have some lunch.

{antiques}

{lunch at the Brass Bell}

{interesting side alleys with shops}

{more colour :)}

1 comment:

  1. oh, my, it's sooooooooo lovely there! I want to go now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete