Sunday, February 28, 2010

Design Indaba 2010


{Ebony & Ivory Ribbons - www.ebonyandivoryribbons.co.za}

Rudi and I headed off to the Design Indaba Expo this morning to have a look at all the wonderful creative work there. I would have loved to go to the three day conference, but who has the money? Maybe next year.

The last DI I had the chance of going to was in 2004 and I must say that it has really grown and improved. I went nutters over all the beautiful stuff and could have spent a fortune. But I restrained my self and only bought a perspex cuff.


{ilovestencil - www.ilovestencil.co.za}

And Rudi bought me these beautiful earrings (loving the bird thing at the moment) and these cute broches



{piece jewellery}

Here are some of the great things and exhibitors that caught my eye.



{1010 creative - www.1010creative.com}






{heart & star - www.heartandstar.co.za}




{flowermill - www.flowermill.co.za


{mu & me - www.muandme.net}

These are just a few of the amazine exhibitors. I wish I could have bought something from each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment