Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Logos and lots of work

At the beginning of the year I made a promise to myself to start a blog and try to write something every day. Needless to say that in the last couple of weeks all my good intentions have flown out the window. With spending most of my time in front of a pc designing I didn't feel I could put in any more time to do a blog post. I can't complain though... work = money = good :). Anyway, I'm not going to get too down on myself for not sticking to my promise, I'm just going to try my hardest to blog when I get the chance.

I have been dying to post a few of the things that I've been working on lately, so here they are. Just 3 logos and a little strip ad.



This is for a photojournalist and visual storyteller. She wanted her logo to be uniquely about her, so I got her to write her name and scanned it in to turn it into a logo.



This is for a company who will be supplying eco-friendly packaging to food outlets. They have great products that will hopefully negate the need for styrofoam and plastic food containers.



And this is for a new ultra trendy gym in Hout Bay. They sponsor one of SA's up and coming ultra marathon athletes and they did some branding on his kit, which I think turned out really nicely.



And last, but not least, a little strip ad for our wedding coordinators that I'm quite proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment