Saturday, March 20, 2010

wedding preparations



It's been a busy week for wedding stuff. Tuesday we went to see our wonderful photographer, Lizelle Lotter, in Stellenbosch to discuss the final timing for our photos on our wedding day.

Wednesday I went to have eyelash extensions put in. I really like how they came out, but after lying there and not being able to open my eyes for 2 1/2 hours I don't think I'll do that again fast.

Thursday I went for my first Body Stress Release session and I must say I really think it worked. I'll have to go back for a few more sessions to sort out all my back problems (from sitting in front of the pc all day), but I already feel a difference.

And Friday me and my mom went to Malmsbury to do my hair trial. I love how it turned out and it's really a no fuss hairstyle that won't be bugging me the whole day.

Between all of this I've been designing and printing the rest of our wedding stationery, so it's been a busy busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment