Friday, October 29, 2010

super cute gift fair


{What a beautiful day}

Today I took some of my hard earned money and went off to Kamervol Geskenke to buy some cute goodies. I love this gift fair and have been waiting patiently for it since I went for the first time last year. There are so many things to buy and I really had to hold back not to spend too much.

This year it was held on the beautiful Lourensford Wine Estate in Somerset West and it was the most lovely warm and sunny day to go spend a few hours walking around, looking at everything. This year is definitely a bit better than last, mainly because the area that was used was much larger and not as cramped as last year.



{I love these}

I loved these ceramics from Thia de Vos and bought these cute little bowls.



{Flowermill was there again - love their stuff!}


{Very interesting repurposed furniture by Recreate}


{Woodblock illustrations and Collect Jewellery}

I bought two gorgeous illustrations done on wood. If only I knew who they were by.


I also got two pendents :)


{Such cool stuff from Marisa Girardi}



There were the cutest button crafts by Ruby and Rocket and I bought these...

as well as the vintage flower clips


I could have spent so much money at Rhubarb Room. I'll have to go check out their store.





After all the shopping I went for a bit of a drive on the estate. It's really spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment