Friday, May 27, 2011

Jeremy Clarkson would be proud



I, like many women I'm sure, have Top Gear to thank for my sudden love of cars. Especially super cars! Before Jeremy, Hamster and Mr Slow I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference between a Veron or a Volkswagen (ok, I'm not quite that bad), but now I really appreciate a beautiful car.

And today our very generous client from RCSD (watch this space for the new website launching soon) took Rudi and I for a spin in his R8 Spider. Words can't even describe it. If you have a car like that you don't need drugs as the natural high you get from driving (very fast) in it is enough. In the space of a couple of seconds you go from 0 to 200km/h without even trying. It's insane! I think I would be way to nervous to drive one myself, but it was a lot of fun getting a quick go in it. As you can imagine, Rudi and I both had huge grins on our faces for the rest of the day.

Thanks Ryan!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky girl! I would also have a grin on my face if I got to ride in that car. :)
    Nice photo's of the car too.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt completely unreal. And it goes like all hell. Actually quite scary driving in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i wouldn't suggest to anyone to go that fast but anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete