Sunday, May 1, 2011

pinterest - i love you, but you gobble up my time



If you haven't been over to Pinterest.com you are missing so much. I stumbled across it a while back and I can't get enough of it and I'm always finding amazing images. So I've decided that once a week (if I get to it and I promise I'll try) I'm going to do a image dump of some of the stuff that I've found and saved that week. Some things I see on there make it onto my blog as posts, but there are so many other great images that I just can't help saving because the are so beautiful, funny or interesting and I need to share them with you :)

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest is amazing, BUT, as you said - it SERIOUSLY gobbles up time. I have had to purposely force myself not to go to the site more than once a week, otherwise I would get absolutely NO work done!
    Love the images you have posted here.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on it every day, I just can't help it! But I do try to limit it to after hours. The only thing is that I end up going on it it just before I go off to bed and then an hour will go by without even realising :)

    ReplyDelete