Sunday, January 31, 2010

Breakfast in bed



My wonderful fiance woke me up with breakfast in bed. What a great way to start a Sunday morning. Eggs, bacon, toast, tea and lots of love. Food always tastes better when make with that special ingredient :)

The rest of the weekend has vacillated between being laid back and working. Watched lots of Californication and The Big Bang Theory (love this show!); ate some good food (prepared by my love, he's a great cook) and drank some good wine; went for a walk on Milnerton beach (it was so lovely, I've never been there before) and finally got to print some photos to hang on my funky new photo holder.

Photo thingy

Dinner at Sevruga on Thursday night was wonderful. Their food is spectacular and Rudi and I had a really nice anniversary.

3-year-aniversary 3

No comments:

Post a Comment