Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wedding Invites

I've been dying to post my wedding invites somewhere because I'm really proud of them, but I had to wait until they were sent out. Now most people should have theirs so here they are.

I'm actually really happy with the way they turned out, which is quite amazing, because I'm never satisfied with the things I design for myself. I wish you could see the paper I printed them on coz that's the best part. It's Antalis Opale Natural Shimmer. I think there are few things as great as beautiful paper.

These first three pictures are of our Save the Date cards.

Save the Date Envelope

Save the Date

Save the Date

And these are the actual invites. They were printed on my absolutely fabulous Canon Pro 9500 Mark II (this printed rocks) and then I hand finished them myself.

Wedding Invite

Wedding Invite

Wedding Invite

Wedding Invite

Wedding Invite

Wedding Invite

Wedding Invite

Wedding Invite

Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment